Student presenters are eligible for the awards below. Recipients will be announced at the conference dinner on Thursday July 6th. Dinner tickets are included in student registrations. Low registration fees have been possible with the generous (and continued) support of Major Student Sponsor Ministry for Primary Industries.
- NZMSS Best presentation supported by University of Canterbury
- NZMSS Runner up presentation supported by Cawthron Institute
- Talk: Best use of quantitative methodology supported by Ministry for Primary Industries
- Talk: Best use of quantitative methodology runner up supported by Ministry for Primary Industries
- Poster: Best use of quantitative methodology supported by Ministry for Primary Industries
- Marine Protected Areas Award supported by Department of Conservation
- Technology Award supported by Zebra-Tech
- Best Applied Environmental Science presentation supported by the Coastal Special Interest Group
- Collaboration Award supported by LPC
Awards range in value from $350-400. Additional awards will be announced when confirmed.